For this assignment, you will research and learn possible testing methodologies that validate the functionalities of the proposed solution. In 750-1,000 words, address the following:
- Discuss the purpose of the testing and testing strategy.
- Evaluate various testing methodologies and describe which one would best fit your practicum project.
- Plan how to develop a testing scenario.
- Differentiate the terms “test item” vs. “test condition” in software testing.
- Articulate how the test results are documented and issues are mitigated.
You will not include the time it takes to complete this task as part of your practicum hours.
You are required to cite a minimum of three scholarly resources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the past 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and health care and health informatics content.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
AMIA 2017 Core Competencies for Health Informatics Education at the Master’s Degree Level
F4 Health Information Science and Technology