Feedback loops are an important tool in making sure your product or service meets or exceeds the business and customer expectations. Your business model should include strategies explaining how you will seek and implement feedback from different sources, with a focus on establishing constructive feedback loops that will help improve your product or service and enhance customer retention.
In your initial post, address the following:
- Who will you ask for feedback from within the company?
- How do you plan to seek and address feedback and concerns from these sources within the company?
- Describe strategies you plan to use for seeking and addressing feedback from customers.
- Outline the internal communication channels you will use to address feedback from internal and external customers.
In your response to two peers, address the following:
- What are some similarities and differences between your strategies both internally and externally?
- Do you have any suggestions or recommendations for improving their feedback loops?